Enjoy music and movement with this weekly slow-paced line dancing class. You will learn dances such as Waltz Across Texas, Line Polka, Jamaican Triple-Step, Elvira, Cha-Cha, 4-Beats and more. Move at your own pace, socialize, get a nice aerobic workout.
The first 45 minutes of class are geared towards teaching basics and beginner steps, after anyone is welcome to stay until 11:30am for some more advanced steps.
- Instructor: Jeanne Methot
- Soft soled shoes are required.
- Intermediate/Advanced dancers may attend Beginner session to review.
- Beginner students may attend intermediate session.
- You’ll receive dance instruction sheets to take home with you to practice.
- It improves balance and enhances memory.
- No experience is necessary.
- If you would like to take class which has already begun, you may do so - call us to pro-rate your fee.