This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Thompson is Great! Let's Celebrate!
The 17th annual Thompson Community Day will be held on Saturday, October 3, from 12 noon to 4 p.m. (Rain Date: October 10) at Riverside Park in North Grosvenordale, CT.
Community Day celebrates the unique people, organizations, and businesses in Thompson and offers all people in the community an opportunity to become familiar with our community asset and to enjoy local talent.
You can participate in one or more of the following ways:
- Booth reservations are free to non-profit and civic groups.
- Business/Vendor Booths are $20 and are for those businesses that would like to sell a product or service.
- Banner purchase is the third opportunity for participation in Community Day. Banners hang outdoors along Route 12 at Riverside Park during the weeks leading up to Community Day. If you have purchased a banner previously the cost is $30 to re-hang it at the Park. If you would like to purchase a new banner the cost is $90. We recommend that banners be purchased prior to Sept. 4, 2020, but can be purchased up until Sept 18, 2020.
- Visit the event as a guest for which there is no entrance fee.
TMHS National Anthem Singers & Modern Ensemble Band will be performing at Community Day.
- If you sign up for a booth, we will e-mail an information sheet about the day, set-up, etc. the week prior to the event.
- All booths provide their own table, chairs, pop-up canopy, etc.