This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
This is a great opportunity for all Thompson residents, businesses and organizations to have a sale, offer a discount or hold a fundraiser! This year's event will be Saturday, June 1st from 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 pm. The rain date is June 8th.
For sellers, $10 will advertise your tag sale or business bargain on a map of the event, as well as provide advertising in the Shopper's Guide and Turnpike Buyer and in press releases, flyers and posters.
The deadline to register your sale or bargain to be on the map is Sunday, May 19th, 2019 (for on-line registration) In office registration ends Friday, May 17th at 2:00 p.m.
For bargain hunters, you may purchase a map which will lead you to all the sales and bargains. Maps will be available for $2 on June 1 (Rain Date June 8) from 7:30-9:30 a.m. at the following 3 locations:
1) Library/Community Center parking lot, 934 Riverside Drive, N. Grosvenordale, CT
2) Thompson Town Hall Parking Lot, 815 Riverside Drive, N. Grosvenordale, CT
3) Old Town Hall on the Thompson Common near Chase Rd, Thompson CT.
Tag sales begin at 8:00 a.m.
Town Wide Tag Sale
- When you purchase a spot on the Tag Sale Map for June 1, you are automatically included on June 8 so please plan on both dates. We are unable to offer refunds.
- Proceeds from the event will support Thompson Together's Community Activities