This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
6 week program- swimming in a heated pool and gym games!
Children Grades K-4 are transported afterschool to Koinonia School of Sports for a fun swim and gym games!
Sponsored by Thompson Recreation in conjunction with Koinonia School of Sports.
Limited space available.
***Any student caught being unruly, disrespectful on the bus ride to Koinonia will not be allowed back on and will be responsible for their own transportation. *** No refunds will be given.
- Please wear sneakers & bring a bathing suit/towel.
- Snacks are available for purchase.
- Students will board a bus at MRFES for the trip to Koinonia.
- St. Joseph’s students take shuttle to the public school and on to Koinonia.
- Parents must pick up children at Koinonia by 5:00 p.m.
- Early Bird prices are in effect until one week prior to the program start date.
- Financial assistance may be available for this program. Please print, complete and return application attached below.
- If you have prescribed or over-the-counter medication that will be used during the program, and you have not completed the Medication Authorization Form, please print, complete and return. (Form link below. )
- If you have a prescribed Epi-pen, and you have not completed the Epi-Pen Form, please print, complete and return. (Form link below.)
Additional Forms and Files: