Maker Fair Vendor Registration
Crafters, Makers, Artists and Artisans!
Join us as we celebrate the Art and Artisans from the Town of Thompson and beyond. This event will feature jewelry, woodworking, food products, pottery, glass, paintings, clothing, metalwork, and much more.
In 2020, the first year of this event, there were over 60 vendors and approximately 1500 shoppers. The 2021 event hosted over 80 vendors and 3000 shoppers. Once again, survey results from the vendors showed that 80% of the vendors will be returning for 2022.
You don't want to miss out on this growing event, space is limited!
Saturday, May 7, 2022 (Rain Date May 14th)
Riverside Park, N. Grosvenordale
11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Non Residents: $40
Price will increase by $5 on March 7thst
No refunds will be given after April 7th
Deadline to Register is April 22nd
All products for sale must be original, hand-crafted, and well executed.
We will not accept commercial goods for resale, kits, or consigned goods.
All goods must be designed and crafted by the person applying.
To Register Online
1. Create an account or log into your existing account
2. Add the program to your cart
3. Continue to check out to complete vendor questions and payment
Paper Registration available please email firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Registration Deadline: Friday, April 12, 2022, fee due at time of registration
- Tents, tables, chairs must be provided by the vendor. Tents must be fully secured by stakes or weights.
- No electricity is available
- No WiFi is available
- Vendors must remain on site and open to the public until the fair concludes at 4:00pm
- We will observe all social/physical distancing recommendations of the State of Connecticut in place at the time of the event. Guidelines will be emailed to all confirmed vendors one week before the scheduled event date.
- 10 X 10 booths will be spaced at 10' intervals to accommodate physical distancing. No double spaces will be available.
- The rain date for this event is Saturday May 14th. Refunds will not be issued for vendors who do not attend the rain date. The Town of Thompson reserves the right to close the show for safety reasons. Final weather decisions will be made the day of the event at 6 am.
- Media coverage will include print ads, radio ads, online listings, and social media.
- All vendors will be required to submit three clean jpg images of work to email@example.com
- No refunds will be given after April 7, 2022
- Any vendor declined will be refunded booth fee
Additional Forms and Files: