Purely Recreation Before and After School Program
Recreation and more! We mix a little learning with a lot of fun activities. The curriculum includes outside play, science fun, arts and crafts, and special events. We offer both a before school program and an after school program.
Students are grouped based on age into small groups. A staff trained in CPR/First Aid is always present. Space is limited.
Payment is made by monthly sessions. You may choose 3 or 5 days per week. If you choose 3 days/week option you may select whichever days work best for your schedule. These days may be different week to week but must be selected at the beginning of the monthly session.
New registrations will be accepted on a rolling basis if space is available. Monthly rate will be prorated for days missed.
Once enrolled, your child will continue to be enrolled in the next month unless payments are not made by the deadline at which point the space will become available to those on the wait list.
Full payment is due at the time of registration. Payment dates for each month are below. Payments can be made by credit card, cash, or check. Invoice reminders will be sent two weeks prior to the start of the next month. Payments are not accepted at the program site and must be made online or at the Recreation Office for receipt purposes.
Payment Due Dates
August/September Session (8/25 - 10/1)- at time of registration
October Session (10/4 - 10/29)- Due by 9/20
November Session (11/1 - 11/23) - Due by 10/18
December Session (11/29 - 12/23)- Due by 11/15
January Session (1/3 - 1/28) - Due by 12/20
February Session (1/31 - 2/25)- Due by 1/17
March Session (2/28 - 4/1) - Due by 2/14
April Session (4/4 - 4/29) - Due by 3/21
May/June Session (5/2 - last day of school) - Due by 4/18
- Before School Program is open to children in grades K - 4 and runs from 7:00 a.m. - the start of the school day. It is located at the Mary R. Fisher Family Resource Room.
- After School Program is open for children in grades K - 6 and runs from school dismissal until 5:30 p.m.
- Early Release Days: If your child is already enrolled in the After School program on days on which early release days are scheduled they are automatically enrolled for the half day at no additional fee. If they however are not enrolled for those days you must register them separately for the early release days. Scheduled Early Release Days: 9/9, 10/13, 11/3, 12/8, 12/23, 1/12, 2/9, 3/9, 4/13, 5/11, 6/8
We offer a 5 day or 3 day a week option.
Monthly Pricing: 5 day or 3 day options available for registration.
Before School Program - limited to 20 participants
5 days per week - $90/month
3 days per week - $70/month
After School Program - limited to 24 participants
5 days per week - $170/month
3 days per week - $130/month
Early Release Days - $20/day
Financial Assistance is available through Care4Kids State Funding. Please give our office a call and we can assist you with the process and paperwork. It will take 4 - 6 weeks for your paperwork to be reviewed for assistance. Families applying Care4Kids are required to pay 50% of the monthly fee while waiting for approval from Care4Kids. Families are required to pay all funds not covered by Care4Kids.
REQUIRED EACH YEAR
1. Parent/Guardian Contact Information Form
2. Thompson Recreation Authorization Form
3. Annual Physical and Immunizations
4. Hospital/Medical Information Form
REQUIRED FOR MEDICATIONS
1. Medication Authorization Form
REQUIRED FOR INHALERS
1. Asthma Individualized Care Plan
2. Medication Authorization Form
REQUIRED FOR EPI PENS
1. Epi- pen Individualized Care Plan
2. Medication Authorization Form
Additional Forms and Files: