With Silver Sneakers Flex, you can get moving outside of the traditional gym. Convenient & close to home, the classes are also a great way to make connections with people in your community. Plus they're free to Silver Sneakers members. Just bring your member ID number to get started.
Silver Sneakers offers, strength & balance. Low impact class that helps you improve flexibility & build strong muscles. Strength exercises may include lifting weights, using resistance bands or doing body-weight exercises.
Must register for each 8 week session with Thompson Recreation.
Silver Sneakers is FREE to those who have insurance that will cover it. For those who don't, pay $3 to the instructor at the beginning of each class.
- Instructor: Donna Prybyla
- Classes held at Thompson Public Library, 934 Riverside Drive, N. Grosvenordale, CT
- Bring your member ID to class (you can look it up on silversneakers.com)
- Wear comfortable clothes & athletic shoes
- Go at your own pace & have fun!